Treasures on the Internet

Many people who know me, say that I am an internet search wizard. I LOVE Google, and researching is one of my favorite things to do. I can find almost any bit of information on the internet, which amazes and can sometimes scare people. I love to look up history, news, science, people, etc. I can’t imagine where I might have ended up in life, if the internet that we know now, would have been available back when I was growing up.

This weeks interesting find is about free ebooks from Planet eBook. Most books available are from well known authors. Planet eBooks statement on their main page is…"All our literature is entirely free for you to download"; and of course I did. I downloaded Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. Please feel free to check out this website and download your own book to read: http://www.planetebook.com/free-ebooks.asp

"The person who does not read good books has no advantage over the person who cannot read them." - Mark Twain

Another website I stumbled upon yesterday, looks very interesting too. So far it reminds me of Google on steroids, and I am very excited to do more exploring on this site. I will not give out this website just yet, BUT I have hinted as to what the name of it is in this blog. As soon as I have explored the site a little bit more, and made sure it is a legitimate website, I will let you know where to find it and give you feedback on what I think about the site.

I wanted to let my readers know that I am going to try and make an effort to publish more often. I know how disappointing it is to check back and find that there is nothing new published here; and the last thing I want to do is to let down my followers. So until then...Pax Vobiscum!

(Thats latin for anyone who wants to look it up and post the answer on my comments.) :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drew Dawson Davis Fan

Web Gems

Quotes