Drew Dawson Davis Fan

Hello everyone,

I know I've told you all that I'm taking a break from Twitter, Facebook and blogging to put focus on finishing book #2 and #3, but I have to share with you another web gem. I stumbled upon a talented singer on YouTube one evening and his voice just blew me away. His name is Drew Dawson Davis. I was searching for music to help me feel one of the characters in my book, so I was looking for a particular song which just happened to be Garth Brook's Shameless. I know, I know, ew! It's country music. Whatever. :P Intrigued, I began checking out each of his videos and now I have listened to each of his posted videos repeatedly. They have become a musical muse for working on. If you get a chance, check him out (and no, not all of his music is country). Here is a link to Drew Dawson Davis "Shameless" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdIbdb_hA0

Ciao for now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love his music! I have been listening to his music for almost a year now!
Anonymous said…
Drew is OUTSTANDING!!!

His version of Man in the Mirror is unbelievable and every other song is at an exceptional standard!

Popular posts from this blog

Web Gems

Short Story: Savior