Oh what to tell you this week…

Hubby is doing okay, but feeling some after affects of the car accident. I will update you if anything else happens.

Now, back to what most of you want to know…the book(s). Second book has been put on hold for the first to be revised into 3rd person. I have decided that it makes for a more interesting tale in 3rd person perspective. I have to say that I don’t take the material as personal that way, which is a wonderful thing. It can be scary to have a stalker in your midst. *ahem…sneak peak at the first book theme.*

Second book: I have been stuck on a scene for a month now, not knowing how to proceed with the action of my MG book. My lovely daughter has helped me figure out a way to add an element of excitement with a twinge of unforeseeable action. I think it will be an excellent segment that everyone will enjoy once the book is finished AND published. *knock on wood* I am excited to finish this book, but it always will take a back seat to my first. At least until I get the damn thing published. It has become an obsession to get it in print.

Oh yeah! If you live in Owasso, please vote for Brian Stovall, in our up and coming election, for City Council Ward 1. I went to school with Brian, and he is a GREAT guy! He’s definitely got my vote. GO BRIAN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drew Dawson Davis Fan

Web Gems

Quotes