The Big 4-O

To turn” lets talk about this two word meaning…
Definition of turn: the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course. The definition of “turning” is to transform or change.

Now lets take a look at “40”…
In biblical terms the numerical number 40 has significant meaning. Think of the 40 days and 40 nights of rain floods. It took the Israelites 40 years to find the Promised Land, and Jesus spent 40 days in the dessert before his crucifixion. Maybe there is something to this specific number.

I have always thought that a person is only as “old” as he/she feels, and I can honestly say that I still feel young, but my wonderful husband must feel younger than me. He is very active in life, busy in work, extremely smart to figure things out but still learning from others, and above all else the most considerate person I have ever met.

Now that I have made you all gag at the gushing love I still have for my husband of 16 years (too bad)…

Happy 20th Anniversary of your 20th birthday Trav!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ "WOO HOO, what a ride!" Author Unknown

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome quote!

Popular posts from this blog

Drew Dawson Davis Fan

Web Gems

Short Story: Savior