Music and Writing

My twitter friend Loren has been very busy lately. His music is always wonderful and inspirational. He has a CD coming out this August. If you have never heard his music here is a link to his website. Here is the link: http://www.lorendigiorgi.com/home.html Please visit and listen to some of his music. I guarantee you will just as inspired by his talent as I am. One of my favorite quotes reminds me of Loren’s music: "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." ~T.Carlyle.

Also, I want to tell you about a great guy named, Christopher Laney, who critiqued the first chapter of my book. Not only did he show me where my writing could be “tweaked and tightened” to make it better, he even spent over an hour with me on the phone Saturday giving me advice. I will forever be in his debt for the time he spent to help me better understand areas of my writing that I need to work on. Here is a link to his website: www.lessonsfromthecockpit.com Go there…learn…be inspired. Chris also mentors new writers, which is just another example of a nice guy who “pays it forward”.

Now, readers, you have two awesome websites to check out; I hope you will pay them a visit this week.
Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drew Dawson Davis Fan

Web Gems

Short Story: Contentment