Car Wreck!

My hubby was in a car wreck tonight. No big deal, he walked away mostly unscathed. Sadly enough, when he called I sounded more worried about what car he was in, than his health. (I have a 2007 Mustang GT that is my pride and joy.) Please understand I was worried about him, but I figured if he had enough sound mind to call me, then he was probably just fine. He was passenger in our neighbor’s new “pride and joy”; a jeep that he had just bought from a friend. They were hit from behind while turning into a parking lot; both were wearing their seatbelts. The jeep was spun into a ditch, took out a sign that said “Travis Dr.”(my husband’s name is Travis), and then ended up back on the road. The driver at fault of course had no insurance or license.

All that said…it makes you realize just how quickly someone you love could be taken away. My daughter was upset even though she was told that her daddy was fine. She only believed that when she saw him walk through the front door. He has a big scratch above his eyebrow and a huge goose egg bump on his noggin. I am sure he will feel the after affects tomorrow morning, but I hope not. He will for sure get an extra hug tonight from his family.

P.S. We are glad that our neighbor, Jay, is okay, and the driver of the other vehicle (and his family) are okay as well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, that seemed like a tough wreck. Glad Mr. Travis is OK. The other driver (with no insurance) was probably a homo.

Popular posts from this blog

Drew Dawson Davis Fan

Web Gems

Short Story: Savior